Alright so I'll just give a quick overview of the weekend in College Football. If you missed Matt ryan do hiz best Doug Flutie impression Thursday against VT, I'm sorry. I still don't think it thrusts him into the top Heisman spot though. The kid played like garbage all the way up until the last 2 minutes.
WVU vs. Rutgers should be moderately interesting, if you're into the new big east where you build a high powered offense and totally ignore your defense. It should be high scoring but Ray Rice won't keep up with Slaton and White. WVU by 10.
USC vs. Oregon is going to be a dog fight. I refuse to pick a winner, and I seriously hope I get a chance to watch this. I pray that Oregon and Dennis Dickson beat the hell out of those sissies from USC.
Florida vs. Georgia. I want to pick Georgia but Tebow is a man child. Florida by 2 TD's.
Cal vs. ASU. Cal's offense is going to rediscover itself sooner or later and I'm still not buying ASU's koolaid. Upset special: Cal by 7.
GAME OF THE DAY
Yeah maybe I'm biased but OSU vs. PSU is the game of the day. Let's hope Morelli steps up in the big game. If he steps up, and the D plays as well as we know it can it could get interesting. I hope the kids from Ohio are ready for what they are getting themselves into in Beaver Stadium. Props to all of my PSU friends who will be a part of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment