So I've debated doing this for a while, but it was finally time. Honestly I could care less who reads the site. We'll call it a therapeutic release of my sports based aggression. Hopefully someone will enjoy it. I have a lot of thoughts and opinions and this is my forum to share them. I'll primarily cover hockey and football with the main emphasis being on the Pens, Steelers and Penn State. There will be a small amount of soccer stuff for anyone into that sports niche. I'm sure I'll mention baseball and basketball, but primarily just to talk about their inferiority. I really hate to join the trendy blogger group, but I'm way too lazy to start a REAL website, so this will have to do. I'll be updating at least once daily, maybe you will actually check back.
Welcome to the Gordie Howe Hat Trick.
P.S. For the morons (kidding, kind of) wondering what a Gordie Howe Hat Trick is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment